You will be part of the Quality Service Planning team of the Quality Service Management (QSM) sub group, which focuses on enhancing productivity and efficiency of the service delivery chain to meet LTA’s and PS21 standards.
• Perform administrative work and documentation review pertaining to the contact centre.
• Generate data, reports and presentation materials to the management.
• Working with relevant stakeholders, documentation and paperwork and providing logistics support for projects.
• Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the team.
• Min. Diploma; Fresh grads are welcome.
• Relevant contact centre operations experience will be an advantage.
• Experience in customer-facing role or good writing skills.
• Independent, creative, resourceful and able to learn quickly.
• Excellent time management skills; able to manage multiple projects in a dynamic fast paced environment.
• Meticulous and organized, with an eye for details.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Only Singaporeans.
• Salary: $1,800 per month
• Work duration: Immediate – End Feb 2022
• Work location: Central - 1 Hampshire Road
• Work hours: Mon – Thurs (8.30am – 6pm) ; Fri (8.30am – 5.30pm)
• This is an outsourced role
RMA CONSULTANTS PTE LTD
200 Jalan Sultan firstname.lastname@example.org
#03-38 Textile Centre T +65 6298 7159 F +65 6292 0459
Singapore 199018 UEN: 199307306W / EA License No.: 93C4403
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kyrea at Kyreachin@rmagroup.com.sg or Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R154766