• Receptionist functions & front-desk operations
• Coordinate transport services
• Provide logistics coordination
• Handle students who are ill or injured, including accompany students to hospital (when necessary only)
• Attend to incoming phone calls, walk-in and email queries
• Mail sorting
• Simple administrative works such as filing
• Other duties or financial tasks assigned by administration manager or school leaders.
• Assist in processing Financial Assistance Scheme for students
• Min. GCE ‘O’ Level
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Fluent in English. Ability to speak another language will be an added advantage.
• Personnel should go for a first aid training and obtain a valid first-aid with Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification by term 2 of the year. Training fees will be borne by the school.
• Mondays to Thursdays: 7:00am to 4:30pm, inclusive of 1hr lunch break
• Fridays: 7:00am to 4:00pm, inclusive of 1hr lunch break
• Mondays to Thursdays: 8:30am to 6:00pm, inclusive of 1hr lunch break
• Fridays: 8:30am to 5:30pm, inclusive of 1hr lunch break
• If service is required on Saturdays Contractor can claim off on other working days agreed by School.
• Salary: Up to S$2,200 per month
• Contract Period: 1 Feb 2023 to 31 Dec 2023 (With option to extend)
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Mindy at firstname.lastname@example.org /Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg | 64941546
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667