Analyst Programmer, Systems Analyst #1 ($4,500-$5,000 per month)
• Work as part of a team to develop and support school’s corporate portal and corporate mobile.
• Work on innovative solutions with team lead (solution architect) such as App Containerization and API gateway.
• Collaborate with IT teams to determine the scope and expectations of the project to align with infrastructure and info security policies.
• Focus on good code quality and high-test coverage and participate in code reviews.
• Integrate software components and third-party programs to meet specifications.
• Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing applications.
• Mondays to Thursdays: 8.30am to 5.45pm. 45 mns lunch break.
• Fridays: 8.30am to 5.15pm. 45 mns lunch break.
• Pioneer area. (School environment)
• Salary: $4,500 - $5,000 per month
• Contract Period: 3 months
• This is outsource role
• Robust knowledge of coding languages (e.g., .Net, Java, Python, Node.Js, React.Js).
• Quick learner who is passionate and willing to learn new languages and technologies.
• Good self-motivated team player with a positive attitude and flexibility in adapting to changes.
• A good problem-solving attitude, Ability to work with tight deadlines and fluid requirements.
• Familiar with Outsystems, API development/integration and API platforms,
RPA (Robotic Process Automation, UIPath, mobile development using Microsoft Xamarin, AI/ML platforms.
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at email@example.com | 64941417 or 62987159
To expedite processing, please ensure your resume is updated at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1660434