Job Title: AP Executive
Job Type: Temp 6 Months
Job Location: Pasir Panjang Road
Key Skills: Accounts Payable / Accounting Experience
Our client is the lead agency driving Singapore's Smart Nation initiative and public sector digital transformation. As the Centre of Excellence for Infocomm Technology and Smart Systems (ICT & SS), our client develops the Singapore Government's capabilities in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, Application Development, Sensors & IoT, Digital Infrastructure, and Cybersecurity.
- Processing of invoices
- Processing of credit card bills
- Manual settlement of invoices
- Submit creation of vendor account to AGD
- Update supplier contracts
- Follow up & send chaser emails to divisions on late/going to be late invoices
- Generate staff claims report & check against supporting doc for data analysis
- Prepare journals (e.g. reclassification, accruals, etc) and accounting adjustments
- Ensure on-time month-end & yr-end closing
- Support in extraction of data and supporting documents for audits
- Perform UAT in WorkDay if required
- Other ad hoc duties as per assigned by manager
Required Work Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounts Payables or relevant experience in accounting.
- Required Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft office, particularly Excel.
- WorkDay experience preferred.
If interested, please share your updated CV in word format at Manisha.email@example.com stating your salary expectations & availability to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602