Our Client is the first Integrated General Hospital in Singapore providing holistic and seamless care from acute, sub-acute to rehabilitative settings.
• End-to-end project management throughout the project lifecycle, which includes formulating the project proposal, end-user and stakeholder engagement, developing implementation plans, budget planning, tracking project milestones, conducting project evaluation and preparing progress reports
• Identify clinical needs and opportunities for digital transformation and prepare project proposal for endorsement
• Manage, guide, participate and support the office in meeting the innovation and digital transformational goals of Alexandra Hospital
• Keep abreast of institution/cluster and national directive and strategies
• Perform product evaluation of new technologies and conduct project feasibility study
• Lead the procurement and tendering process
• Assist with administrative tasks as needed including coordination of meetings, preparing meeting material and minute taking.
• Bachelor’s Degree from any discipline with minimum of 6 years of working experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
• Qualification in related field studies such as MSc Public Health, Innovation Management, Human Factors, is preferred
• Certification or knowledge in Lean and project management is preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Possess strong analytical, communication, written and presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team and across teams with minimal supervision
• Attention to detail, ability to prioritise workload, be well organised and multi-task in a smart and timely fashion
• Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
• Agile, self-motivated, independent, and problem solver
• Keen interest and passion in keeping abreast with the latest healthcare and knowledge management trends to develop fresh content and ideas
If you are keen to know more about this role, please email Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your resume in MS Word format. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mary Marquez (EA Regn No: R1326974)
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd (EA Licence No: 93C4403)