• Assist Operations Manager (OM) in managing the school’s daily operational works, infrastructure works and repair works.
• Assist to monitor and check the term contractors fulfil the tasks stated in the MOE Facilities Management (FM) of Schools contracts.
• Assist to escort and supervise any contractors working in the school premises to ensure that they follow our building control rules & regulations and safe management measures.
• Assist in ensuring the Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) equipment in the school premises are working properly.
• Assist in rectifications of minor faults detected and immediately report any major faults to OM. To review on fault occurrence reports.
• Conduct routine servicing of equipment as per schedule assigned by OM.
• Comfortable working in a school environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (such as Word, Excel)
• Be able to work in a team and work in the fast pace environment
• Monday to Friday, except Tuesday: 8.00am to 5.30pm. 1 hr lunch break.
• Tuesday: 8.00am to 5.00pm. 1 hr lunch break.
• Admiralty area. (School environment)
• Salary: up to S$15 per hour
• Contract Period: 11 Aug 2021 to 21 Jul 2022
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at [email protected]
| 64941417 or 62987159
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1660434