Associate/ Assistant Associate/6 Months Contract/Fusionopolis
Job Title: Associate/ Assistant Associate
Job Location: Fusionopolis Way, Singapore
Job Type: Contract - 6 Months
Working Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
• As an Associate/ Assistant Associate of the I&E Group, your day-to-day responsibilities would include:
• Provide administrative and project management support on a range of training and professional development activities and initiatives, which includes planning and organising workshops and briefings, liaising with internal stakeholders and external partners, tracking project milestones, updating records and databases, producing evaluation information, and processing invoices.
• Use survey platforms and systems to create and administer training surveys.
• Conduct descriptive and basic statistical analyses on data collected to produce meaningful findings and insights for stakeholders.
• Design collaterals (electronic and printed) to publicize training and professional development activities.
• At least two years of working experience, preferably with relevant experience in training administration, event management or organization development
• Good team player.
• Meticulous with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good planning and organisational skills.
• Experience in using survey platforms and data analytics software is a plus.
This is an outsourced role.
If your skills & experience match the requirements, please share your updated CV in MS Word Format stating your current, expected salary details & availability at firstname.lastname@example.org to take it forward. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No: 93C4403
EA Reg No: R22109193
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1