CDC Ambassadors / 6 months / Tampines ($3,000 per month)With Attractive bonus!
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
Salary rate: $3,000 per month
Working location: Tampines (North East CDC)
Working hours: Mon – Fri (8.30am – 6pm) ; However you must be able to work on evenings,
weekends and public holidays, when required.
Contract period: Immediate to duration of 6 months.
Ambassadors will receive a $1,000 completion bonus if they fulfil the 6-month contract,
subject to good performance and approval from the respective CDC.
This is an outsourced role
Our client is a statutory board of the Singapore Government that oversees neighbourhood grassroots
communities and social organisations.
1. Support the clients to engage and outreach to heartland merchants and hawkers.
2. Guide and encourage merchants and hawkers to sign up for the clients’ scheme.
3. Equip merchants and hawkers with the knowledge and skillsets during the on boarding
4. Perform simple troubleshooting on IT devices for merchants, hawkers and residents.
5. Liaison for client’s merchants, hawkers and residents to handle enquiries and feedback
related to the scheme.
6. Work closely with other government agencies and merchants associations.
7. Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by client.
• Good interpersonal communication skills and able to handle hawker/merchant and resident
enquiries with basic knowledge on use of smart phones and e-payments.
• Multilingual or ability to speak dialect(s) is an advantage.
• Proactive, persuasive and resourceful.
• Physically fit to handle engagement work outdoors and able to work on evenings, weekends
and public holidays, when required.
• Passionate about contributing to and supporting local heartland hawkers/merchants and non tech savvy residents.
• Able to work independently to meet the targets for the scheme.
•Team Player who possess strong relationship skills.
• Only Singaporeans.
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format)
to Kyrea at Kyreachin@rmagroup.com.sg or Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform
that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1