Clinical Research Coordinator– Alexandra Hospital (Contract)
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
Our Client is the first Integrated General Hospital in Singapore providing holistic and seamless care from acute, sub-acute to rehabilitative settings.
A) Subject Recruitment and Blood Collection
• Be involved in subject recruitment, scheduling and blood collection for bio-banking. Screen patients based on study eligibility, and communicate the study aims to potential subjects in layman terms. Obtain consent taking, administer study questionnaires and follow-up on study participants.
• When necessary, to perform venipuncture for research blood collection.
• Work closely with research team, clinicians, clinic staff and other relevant internal departments to ensure research study needs are met.
• Able to work on tight timelines, set sensible targets and achieve research deliverables.
B) Research Documentation/Administrative duties.
• Conduct research study activities like patient recruitment, data collection and data management
• Assist in data collection from electronic health records
• Set up and maintain study investigator files, including records of consent taken and blood collection.
• Maintain study records in databases such as Redcap and in electronic health record systems
• Responsible for maintaining strict adherence to research protocols i.e. HBRA.
• Liaise with investigators, clinicians and laboratory team to set up clinical workflows at multiple clinical departments for research recruitment
• Prepare necessary documentation for audit purposes
• Coordinate the submission of new IRB applications, study amendments and annual reports
• Maintain the highest standard of professional conduct and record keeping in accordance with hospital policies, ethics requirements and local regulations
• Assist with any other duties of a similar nature that are delegated by the PI.
• Possess at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in qualifications in Science/ Public Health/ Social Science
• Relevant venipuncture/cannulation skillsets
• Minimum 2-3 years’ relevant clinical research experience is preferred. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Experience in subject recruitment or sales/customer service will be advantageous.
• Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment, with a strong focus to meet research deliverables and targets.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Leadership and accountability to tasks is very desirable.
• Independent and mature. Able to work independently, as well as in a team.
• Meticulous, well-organized and able to multi-task
• Ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment with different groups of stakeholders.
• Bilingual (fluent in Mandarin/Malay/Tamil).
• Willing to travel between the Hospitals and external study sites as part of his / her work. (Most of the work will be at Alexandra Hospital and occasionally National University Hospital)
• Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines and the Human Biomedical Research Act (HBRA), or relevant venipuncture/cannulation certifications will be advantageous.
If you are keen to know more about this role, please email Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your resume in MS Word format. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mary Marquez (EA Regn No: R1326974)
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd (EA Licence No: 93C4403)
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1