Clinical Research Coordinator, Healthcare Redesign – Alexandra Hospital (Contract)
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
Our Client is the first Integrated General Hospital in Singapore providing holistic and seamless care from acute, sub-acute to rehabilitative settings.
• Perform screening activities according protocol eligibility criteria.
• Assist investigators in explaining study objectives and procedures to potential research participants.
• Obtain informed consent from each study participants and ensure study compliance.
• Ensure proper documentation of the research activities
• Data collection (such as administration of survey)
• Schedule study visits as per protocol and ensure visits are adhered to
• Set up, maintain and manage research data and investigator site files in an accurate and timely manner
• Assist in the transcription/translation of audio files from qualitative research studies
• Assist in the translation of research documents
• Assist research assistants, research fellows and other investigators in the submission of ethics amendments and annual report submission
• Work closely with principal investigators, research assistants, research fellows, and program manager to ensure smooth running of the studies
• Provide research updates to study team on regular basis.
• Maintain the highest standard of professional conduct and record keeping in accordance with hospital policies, ethics requirements and local regulations
• Assist with any other duties of a similar nature that are delegated by the PI
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Science/ Public Health/ Social Science
• Preferably with 1-2 years of experience in healthcare
• Proficient with MS Office applications
• Ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment with different groups of stakeholders
• Ability to work independently
• Critical thinking skills and ability to learn quickly
• Ability to speak a second local language would be an advantage e.g. Mandarin, Tamil or Malay
If you are keen to know more about this role, please email Mary at email@example.com and send your resume in MS Word format. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mary Marquez (EA Regn No: R1326974)
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd (EA Licence No: 93C4403)
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1