Drafter cum Document Controller – Oil and Gas (Contract – Jurong Island)
Our Client in Jurong Island is one of the world’s leading independent storage partners for petroleum products, chemicals, gases and biofuels.
• Ensures that all plant P&ID, CAD drawings are updated, and acts as a custodian for Document control for M&R department to safekeep of the drawings.
• Ensure compliance with all HSSEQ rules and regulations
• Ensure records of the Drawing Management Database are kept up-to-date
• Prepare detailed engineering drawings for construction and tender
• Assist Operations, Maintenance and HSSEQ in amending or drafting engineering drawings when needed
• Diploma in Engineering or Petroleum/Chemical Process
• 3 years in Oil/Petrochemicals, preferably in engineering drawings
• Petrochemical / Refineries / Process Plant / Oil & Gas / Energy experience preferred
• Possess knowledge related to Engineering CAD software such as AutoCAD
To expedite processing, please lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or email Mary at email@example.com and send your resume in MS Word format. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1