Our client, an Investment and Development Entity between Singapore and China is looking out for suitable candidate to join as Head, Economic Promotion (International) to base in Singapore. This role will lead the project into a leading low carbon, smart and vibrant economic hub.
• Develop strategic work plans and programmes to contribute towards investment promotion outcomes in low carbon, smart technology, biomedical, education, health, and tourism sectors
• Engage Singapore and international enterprises to attract international investments and projects into the Eco-City
• Engage with industry partners and government agencies to foster joint collaborations and enhance the Eco-City’s pro-business environment, government policies, and investment promotion initiatives
• Promote Eco-City’s value propositions and international branding internationally through industry outreach and media
• Support the Eco-City government’s investment promotion objectives, work plans and business events in Singapore
• Research and report on international industry trends and developments that can be developed in the Eco-City
• Lead the Singapore Office day-to-day operations, including management reporting, financial planning, staff management and other administrative duties
• Degree in Business, International Relations, Finance, International Policy or equivalent
• Minimum 10years of relevant working experience in international business development, project, programme management and/or investment promotion work
• Strong leadership, strategic thinker, project execution and global team management experience
• Familiar with Singapore industries, enterprises, industry association, business chambers and Singapore business eco-system.
• Prior work experience in the Singapore Government economic, national development and related organizations advantage.
• Overseas experience in China market preferred
• Must be prepared to travel on business trips and stationed in Eco-City for short periods to facilitate bilateral investment promotion work
• Good communication skills both in English and Chinese to liaise with government officials in China & business associates
• Good annual package and benefits as salary will commensurate with experience
Interested candidates submit your application:
Please click ‘Apply Now' or send us your updated resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your availability, expected salary and reason(s) for leaving.
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Belinda Ho EA Regn No R1876407
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd EA License No 93C4403