• Assist in the preparation of teaching resources, e.g preparation of food required for Food & Nutrition classes.
• Assist in School-based Oral Examination.
• Provide administrative support, including data entry, type & print worksheets, and photocopy, laminate and bind documents.
• Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisors.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
• Able to cook, clean, wash and pack.
• Monday to Thursday: 6:45am to 3:45pm, inclusive of 0.5hr lunch break
• Friday: 6:45am to 3:15pm, inclusive of 0.5hr lunch break
• Tampines area. (School environment)
• Salary: S$1,500-S$1,900 per month
• Contract Period: 1 Jan 2022 to 31 Dec 2022 (yearly renewal, depends on satisfactory performance)
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at firstname.lastname@example.org | 64941417 or 62987159
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1660434