Job Title: Executive (Corporate Services)
Job Type: Temp 12 Months
Job Location: Mediapolis @ one-north, Singapore
Key Skills: General Administration
It is the world’s first Science and Technology Agency that brings together science and engineering capabilities across the Home Team Departments to transform the homeland security landscape and keep Singapore safe. They focus on such areas as biometrics, chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosives threats, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, forensics, robotics, automation and unmanned systems, and surveillance.
- Procurement of corporate items and services for the company.
- Facilitating requests for ICT equipment and services
- Fixed Assets Management, checks and tagging
- Assist to collate and verify supporting documents submitted for invoice verification
- Updating of telephone lists, email distribution lists, teleconferencing accounts, vending machines accounts and Room Booking System accounts
- Manage meeting schedules of Functional Leads
- Book meeting rooms and do clearance for visitors’ entry
- Setting up of IT/AV equipment
- Ensuring that all office equipment loaned to officers are functional and returned when no longer required.
- Issuance of staff passes, PKI smart cards, RSA tokens and dongles
- Provide Admin and Logistics support for events such as tea sessions, town halls and welfare events
- Management of stationery supplies
- Liaising with vendor for equipment faults
- Arrange for telephone and network patching services
- Issuance of office/ cabinet keys
- Assist with preparing the office for renovation and set-up post renovation
- Internal dispatch
- Assisting with the management of contracts established by Corporate
- Any other administrative task assigned by supervisor
Qualifications and Skills/Experience
- Minimally a diploma holder.
- Responsible team player who is organized, self-motivated and has initiative.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, and good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work well with people at all levels and reach common consensus.
- Accurate and attentive to details.
- Experience in a personal assistant role, event planning, procurement, IT, Fixed Assets Management, would be an advantage.
- Good with MS Office.
- Familiar with setting up of AV and IT equipment.
- Mon – Thurs : 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Friday : 8:30am – 5:30pm
If keen & interested to learn more, please apply with your updated CV in word format at Manisha.firstname.lastname@example.org stating your salary expectations and availability to discuss it further.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
Manager - Executive Search
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602