Executive Senior Executive, HR - Learning & Development , 3 months, upto $4000 per month
Job Title: Executive/ Senior Executive, HR - Learning & Development
Job Type: Temp, 3 months
Job Location: South West, Singapore
Key Skills: HR, Learning & Development
• Support the design and development and delivery of learning programs, including managing stakeholders and partners.
• Execute and monitor all cluster learning and development processes and programs
• Support on-going coordination, evaluation and updating of internal programs and external programs.
• Monitor and track budget utilization of all approved course requests, including course billing.
• Work with government institutions to apply for training grants and subsidiaries for approved courses
• Support administrative related works pertaining to learning systems operations
• Degree in HR, Learning & Development or other related discipline
• 2 years of relevant experience would be advantageous
• Good communication, interpersonal skills
• IT savvy and comfortable with the use of Microsoft Excel
If this role is aligned with your experience, please share your updated CV in word format at email@example.com stating your current, expected salary and availability to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No 93C4403
EA Regn No R1872602
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1