Executive/Associate - Corporate Services Department
• Support the procurement operations including but not limited to executing the end-to-end procurement operations process according to organization policies and procedures, monitoring the duration of contracts to ensure timely and effective procurement of goods and services, administering all GeBiz-related requests and procedures and assist in data analytics on procurement.
• Support the finance operations including but not limited to monitoring of progress payment of minor development projects, monitoring of deposit collections and assets management.
• Assist the IT department in resource management including IT assets and budget monitoring.
• Provide general administration support in record management, engagement of freelancers and HR related functions as and when required.
• Manage register of audit review findings/lapses and ensure timely implementation of audit recommendations.
• Assist in the review of work processes and systems and recommend possible improvements to achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness.
• Possess a Diploma, preferably in business administration or accountancy. Candidate with ‘O’ or ‘A’ Level and more than 5 years of relevant working experience may be considered
• 2-3 years of working experience in procurement, finance and administration work
• Knowledge in government procurement will be an advantage
• Good knowledge in MS Office suite of applications
• Possess strong interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to engage officers at all levels
• Team player with the ability to work independently
To expedite processing, please lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or email Mary at email@example.com and send your resume in MS Word format. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1