Our Client is one of the Top 10 Fortune 500 MNC in the Oil and Gas industry.
· Responsible for the daily operations and maintenance of site building properties and facilities.
· Manage and supervise service providers on maintenance works and ensure they are carried out safely.
· Plan and schedule preventive maintenance and identify improvement works.
· Ensure that any electrical/energy isolation is properly carried out by the service providers.
· Prepare building related reports e.g., incident report, landscape, and plumbing & sanitary services etc.
· Oversee and maintain site fire protection system, such as Fire alarm, UPS, FM200 and Sprinklers.
· Oversee and maintain site diesel dispensing station (HSSE Area 1).
· Attend to feedback, complaints, and services from the site occupants.
· Walk the ground regularly to inspect condition of the properties and to highlight any works to be done where appropriate.
· Monitor and upkeep the building Fire safety certificate.