- Travel from house to house to conduct face-to-face interviews with households.
- Assist respondents and follow-up for each house to complete questionnaire.
- Handle respondents’ queries and feedback.
- Ensure that all fields in the questionnaire are of sufficient details, and collect any other relevant information for the survey.
- Report to Field Supervisor on a regular basis to provide progress updates.
- Min. GCE ‘O’ Levels
- At least 1 year of customer service/field interviewing experience.
- Candidates with no working experience may be considered if they have higher educational qualification.
- Able to converse well in English. Proficiency in a second official language (Chinese/Malay/Tamil) and ability to converse in dialect(s) will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel to different regions depending on cases allocated.
- Only Singaporeans.
- Working days: Up to 5 day work week including evenings, Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Working hours: No fixed hours.
- Work Location: Can be in different parts of Singapore, good mix of candidates staying in different regions.
- Base salary of $77.30 per work-day with additional transport allowance at $8.45 per work-day
- Contract duration: (Mid May 2021 – End June 2021)
- This is an outsourced role.
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kyrea at [email protected] or Nadiah at [email protected]
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667