Job Title: Finance & Administrative Executive
Job Type: Temporary 3 months
Job Location: Central
Key Skills: Experience in financial operations and office administration
Our Client: Our client is the lead agency bring about a quality and affordable public transport system for the people of Singapore by regulating public transport fares and ticket payment services. The Corporate Services Division ensures the smooth functioning of agency in the areas of finance, legal, procurement, administration, logistics, and office support and facilities management.
- Be part of the team to provide finance and administrative support.
- Assist in the work related to financial operations, statutory audit and office administration. Support the day-to-day financial operations and assist in the month-end and year-end closing activities.
- Responsible to ensure the smooth running of the office operations in the areas of office maintenance and administration of office supplies and equipment.
- Other finance and administrative work may be assigned from time to time.
Required Work Experience:
- Relevant experience in financial operations and office administration
- Good interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous with a systematic approach to problem solving
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Diploma in Finance or Accounting
If interested, please share your updated CV in word format at [email protected]
stating your salary expectations to take it forward. To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1986471