• Prepare the ingredient for the classes ie cutting of chicken/fish and separate the ingredients into specified portions according to class size.
• Clean teachers’ centre tables, assist students with cookers / ovens / grill / blenders / steamers, mop spills, etc.
• General cleaning of kitchens including cleaning table tops, sinks, cookers, sweeping and mopping of the floor and emptying dustbins.
• Organise equipment in kitchens and store room.
• Neaten up and replace any posters or labels where required.
• Proficient in English as medium of verbal and written communication
• Able to handle kitchen equipment such as ovens, cookers, blenders, steamers and etc.
• Able to use MS Word and Excel confidently
• Able to send emails to suppliers with teacher in charge supervision and approval
• Mondays to Friday: 7.00am to 3.30pm, inclusive of 30 mins break.
• The school does not require the candidate to work full month in Jun and Nov.
• Boon Keng area. (School environment)
• Salary: up to S$1,700 per month
• Contract Period: 1 Jan 2022 to 18 Nov 2022 (Estimated 10 months)
• Semester 1: 1 Jan 2022 – 17 Jun 2022
• Semester 2: 27 Jun 2022 – 18 Nov 2022
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at firstname.lastname@example.org | 64941417 or 62987159
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1660434