GENERAL ADMINISTRATION SENIOR EXECUTIVE/EXECUTIVE (WEST)
• Performs general administrative functions to support HR operations.
• Managing the onboarding of all new hires following pre-hire process, including but not limited to validation of onboarding documents, creation/updating of Workday record, triggering of onboarding tasks to relevant parties, tracking and ensuring completion of critical tasks. Manage the process offline for confidential hires.
• Book meeting room for weekly/bi-weekly new hire briefings, prepare First Day Briefing attendance list and attendance taking, compile welcome gift pack, and materials (e.g. medical card). First day welcome of new hires.
• Manage process of re-vetting security clearance due to security category upgrades including ensuring completion of forms, sending to clearance authority, updating stakeholders on screening outcome.
• Manage annual security declarations and follow-up activities which may include requesting additional information/declaration from staff/manager.
• Manage requests from staff for secure email (PKI/SE) cards, including but not limited to ensuring required approvals and information are obtained, working with external vendor for programming of cards, collection of cards, issuance of cards, lost card process, renewal and return of cards, payment processing.
• Manage the creation of p-files where necessary and maintaining the files, e.g. transferring of electronic p-files from Active staff folder to Inactive staff folder.
• Data updates to system as and when required, e.g. mass upload of documents or record clean-up or updating.
• Answering of general staff queries (e.g. relating to policies, processes, procedures, benefits, system, etc.) or directing queries to appropriate parties, training chatbot so staff can self-service answers, and assisting with dissemination of edms to staff via the central mailbox.
• Perform on-going review of processes and systems (including system user acceptance test, if required) for operational excellence.
• Consolidate and compile feedback, issues, errors, suggestions, improvements on POD process and services.
How to apply:
Simply submit your application by clicking the link. Or email your updated resume in MS Word format to email@example.com stating your availability, expected salary and reason(s) for leaving. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Belinda Ho EA Regn. No. R1876407
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd EA License No. 93C4403
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1