• Conduct customised ICT-based training for student and staff
• To assist teacher-in-charge of Content Creation CCA and its trainings and national competitions
• To assist in the conduct of ICT-based lessons for students
• Assist in school and department-initiated ICT project(s)
• Generate monthly reports for the relevant ICT systems
• Administer survey and collate, document and provide summary of responses
• Manage and maintain school website
• Assist in various ICT systems like the resource booking and Learning Management System (LMS)
• Provide ICT administration and support for school events such as create video montage and take photos/videos of the events.
• Management of logistics such as stock checking, labelling and movement of ICT equipment.
• Work closely with HOD/ICT and ICT Associate to spearhead ICT initiatives in the school
• Proactively scans the market for new technology tools that support teaching and learning.
• Min. Diploma in computer studies, information technology or computer engineering
• At least 3 years of working experience
• Strong classroom management skills and ability to work with students, teachers and other staff To have knowledge in Adobe related products such as Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro and Creative Suite to produce and edit videos and create e-magazines and posters
• To have knowledge in Google Suite and MS Office, and able to teach the use of these applications to students and staff
• To be able to effectively use image capturing devices such as DSLRs and 360 degree cameras and teach the use of these equipment.
• Familiar with the policies and guidelines stated under MOF’s IM3.
• Experience with lesson planning and instructional curriculum integration
• Experience in administering any on-line Learning Management System (LMS) for teaching and learning in school.
• Good photography/videography skills
• Mondays to Thursdays: 7:00am to 4.30pm, inclusive of 1hr lunch break
• Fridays: 7:00am to 4:00pm, inclusive of 1hr lunch break
• Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
• Salary: Up to S$3,100 per month
• Contract Period: 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2023 (With option to extend)
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Mindy at email@example.com /Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg | 64941546
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667