• Assist in school-initiated projects and provide project updates to the HOD / ICT and prepare any relevant documentation and guidelines pertaining to the project.
• Assist school in the implementation of ICT programmes and ensure MOE policies and guidelines are strictly adhered to.
• Assist the HOD / ICT and ICT Manager in ICT Inventory and asset management.
• Supervise and coordinate tasks with other ICT Support Personnel in the school (Desktop Engineers (DEs) and vendors).
• Assist in planning for a structured ICT training programmes for all staff and students.
• Assist in setting up monitoring processes for all ICT related programmes or activities
• Assist in design and maintenance of the school website.
• Design posters and collaterals for school events.
• Photography and Videography needs for the school, including pre and post productions.
• Compile students’ ICT works and projects for showcase and archival.
• Conduct timely online survey to evaluate the effectiveness of the ICT courses and resources.
• Assist the e-Supervisor (e-Sup) in physical setup of e-Oral and e Listening Comprehension examinations.
Support in Teaching and Learning
• Assist the HOD / ICT and teachers in the integration of ICT tools in teaching and learning.
• Assist HOD / ICT and ICT Manager in driving an e-learning ICT culture to expand teaching and learning.
• Assist in implementation of e-learning activities.
Management of Resources
• Assist the HOD / ICT and work closely with ICT Manager with managing the school’s resources such as the replacement and condemnation of ICT equipment, and the managing of loaning of ICT equipment.
• Assist the HOD / ICT and ICT Manager with managing and optimizing the Learning Management System (LMS) tools and resources.
• Plan and conduct baseline ICT training for students.
• Plan and conduct training for students to be familiar with ICT tools and e-learning platforms.
• Assist ICT manager during training for teachers on the use of ICT and AV equipment.
• Review all training programmes for both students and teachers and make the necessary improvisations.
• Plan, assist and conduct CCA training when needed by the Authority.
• Train and prepare students for ICT related competitions (eg: National Robotic Competition)
• Min. Diploma in multimedia, design, computer studies or information technology related
• Proficient in Office Suite (Microsoft 365 Suite & Google Office Suite including Google Classroom and GSUITE admin)
• Adobe Media editing softwares such as Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, etc.
• Apple Media editing softwares such as iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Garageband, Logic Pro and Motion
• Design Media Softwares such as InDesign, Photoshop, Ilustrator, Canva, etc.
• Candidates must provide samples demo of media work done previously
• At least 1 year of relevant experience, preferably in school environment
• Mondays to Thursdays: 7.30 am to 5.00 pm; 1 hour lunch break
• Fridays: 7.30 am to 4.00 pm; 1 hour lunch break
• Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
• Contract Period: 01 July 2023 to 31 May 2024
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Mindy at email@example.com
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R23113083