ICT Trainer/ Up to S$3,200 per month /Clementi
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
• Training of Students and Staff
1. Provide training for students in all baseline ICT Skills as well as other ICT enrichment courses (e.g. video editing, animation, etc.), and oversee the training of students for ICTrelated competitions and events. Candidate is required to conduct some lessons (for example, Hanyu Pinyin typing.
2. Identify training needs and conduct training courses and workshops for school staff.
3. Develop and customize training programmes supported with learning materials that suits the learning needs of students and staff. Support the school’s ICT programmes by advising staff/students on the affordance of various ICT tools and collaborating with staff and HOD/ SH in the development of ICT integrated lessons.
• Support for School Events
1. Coordinate and assist teachers in conducting ICT-related events, e.g. Cyber Wellness Week and ICT Learning Festival.
2. Provide services for school functions pertaining to ICT-related matters.
3. Take videos and photos during schools events as arranged by HOD/SH (ICT)
4. Work closely with Department Heads in planning and creating videos for school evc)
• Working with other ICT Staff
1. Working closely with the ICT Associate, DEs and any other ICT support staff in the school to ensure the smooth operation of school programmes and events.
• Support for School Corporate Communications
1. To support the school corporate communications committee (members) in producing, curating and management of digital collaterals for school communications including but not limited to:
- Photography & Photo Editing
- Videography & Video Editing
- Management of Digital Collateral Depository
• Any other work as instructed by HOD/SH (ICT)
• Min. Diploma
• Familiar with various operating systems (Windows, Android and iOS) and mobile learning devices (iPads, Samsung tablets, etc) as well as coding.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Candidate should preferably have experience in conducting lessons such as ‘Hanyu Pinyin typing’).
• Has prior working experience in similar position in a school environment.
• Able to work closely with teachers and staff on ICT matters
• Mondays to Fridays: 7:30am to 5:00pm, inclusive of 1hr lunch break
• Support may be required on Saturdays and Sundays
• Salary: Up to S$3,200 per month
• Contract Period: 1 Jan 2023 to 31 Dec 2023
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Mindy at firstname.lastname@example.org /Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg | 64941546
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1