Instrument Engineer - Oil and Gas MNC (Contract - Jurong Island)
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
Our Client is a Fortune 500 Company and is one of the largest integrated refiners, marketer of petroleum products and chemical manufacturers in the world.
• Support/assist the lab supervisors/chemists by performing routine and non-routine laboratory analysis/wet chemistry on product and in-process samples, to support plant operations for the purpose of quality assurance/control.
• Perform calibration and maintenance of test equipment.
• Prepare samples and ensure accurate data generation and records, in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
• Utilize analytical instruments to address quality assurance/control issues.
• Prepare chemical stock solutions and reagents, as well as set preparation standards.
• Position will receive direction and support.
• Polytechnic graduate or equivalent with the background in Chemical/Process/Technical Engineering.
• Relevant experience in quality control systems will be an advantage
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1