Learning and Development Specialist, Digital Capabilities Team (DCT)
Job Title: Learning and Development Specialist, Digital Capabilities Team (DCT)
Job Type: Contract - 12 months
Job Location: Buona Vista, Singapore
Key Skills: Learning & Development and Instructional Design
• Conceptualise online, blended or classroom learning interventions for the Public Service (e.g. identify learning needs, design curriculum, work with subject matter experts to develop training materials and evaluate learning interventions) on Digital Skills
• Work with subject matter experts to shape the course learning outcomes and develop training materials.
• Assess and monitor the impact and effectiveness of learning interventions at the individual trainee and/or organization level.
• Contribute to market intelligence gathering and research in Learning and Development to keep programmes abreast of upcoming and future trends and developments.
• Undertake research and implement initiatives/ programmes to drive technology-enabled learning Contribute to consultancy projects to support public agencies in their transformation journey, by applying methodologies such as design thinking and process improvement
• Project manage the development of programs and other workstreams
• Manage stakeholder relationships and project progress within budget and timelines
• At least 2-4 years of relevant working experience in L&D and instructional design.
• Knowledge of current trends in technology (e.g. programming, RPA, data analytics, digital transformation) will be a strong advantage
• Strong project management, analytical and communication (both written and verbal) skills
• Self-motivated, proactive, meticulous and resourceful. Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
• Possess professionalism and confidence in dealing with people at all levels, especially with stakeholders in our lead agencies
• Ability to work collaboratively within Organisation and with external partners.
This is an outsourced role.
If you are interested, kindly send your resume (in MS Word format) to Mounika at email@example.com or Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1