Learning and Development Specialist, Strategic HR
Job Title: Learning and Development Specialist, Strategic HR
Job Type: Contract - 12 months
Job Location: Buona Vista, Singapore
• The role of the L&D Specialist in SHR is to:
• Conceptualise and deliver online, blended and classroom learning interventions in HR topics (e.g. identifying learning needs, designing curriculum, develop training materials, and evaluating learning interventions.)
• Partner with public agencies to develop and customize L&D interventions to support their developmental plans
• Conduct research in key emerging HR areas and translate insights into learning products such as articles, videos, infographics, toolkits, case studies, and role play.
• Design and organize seminars, webinars, communities of practice and exhibitions on trending HR topics.
• Design and facilitate learning sessions and case study discussions in training programs Contribute to consultancy projects to support public agencies in their transformation journey
• Preferably at least 2 years of prior experience in Human Resources and/ or Learning and Development, with knowledge and interest in HR content.
• Experience in facilitation, and design of learning interventions/programs of different modalities (e.g. face-to-face, virtual, blended).
• Good organisational, analytical, project management and communication skills
• Self-motivated, proactive and resourceful
• One who believes in developing people and would like to make a difference in HR practices in the public sector.
This is an outsourced role.
If you are interested, kindly send your resume (in MS Word format) to Mounika at email@example.com or Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1