Job Title: Learning & Development Specialist (Digital Capabilities Team)
Job Type: Contract one year
Job Location: Buona Vista, Singapore
Key Skills: L&D and instructional design
It is a statutory board under the Public Service Division, Prime Minister’s Office. They are the central learning institution for the Singapore Public Service and play a pivotal role in partnering government ministries and agencies to develop people for a first class public service.
- You will manage a portfolio of programmes to deepen digital literacy and transformation capabilities in the Public Service. This role will require you to:
- Conceptualise online, blended or classroom learning interventions for the Public Service (e.g. identify learning needs, design curriculum, work with subject matter experts to develop training materials and evaluate learning interventions) on Digital Skills
- Work with subject matter experts to shape the course learning outcomes and develop training materials.
- Assess and monitor the impact and effectiveness of learning interventions at the individual trainee and/or organization level.
- Contribute to market intelligence gathering and research in Learning and Development to keep programmes abreast of upcoming and future trends and developments.
- Undertake research and implement initiatives / programmes to drive technology-enabled learning
- Contribute to consultancy projects to support public agencies in their transformation journey, by applying methodologies such as design thinking and process improvement
- Project manage the development of programmes and other workstreams
- Manage stakeholder relationships and project progress within budget and timelines
- At least 2-4 years of relevant working experience in L&D and instructional design.
- Knowledge of current trends in technology (e.g. programming, RPA, data analytics, digital transformation) will be a strong advantage
- Strong project management, analytical and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, meticulous and resourceful.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Possess professionalism and confidence in dealing with people at all levels, especially with stakeholders in our lead agencies
- Ability to work collaboratively within and with external partners.
If interested to explore the job opportunity, please send in your updated CV in word format at Manisha.firstname.lastname@example.org stating your salary expectations & availability to take it forward.
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602