Job Title: Learning & Development Specialist (Public Finance and Law)
Job Type: Contract one year with a possibility of conversion
Job Location: Buona Vista, Singapore
Key Skills: Experience in classroom training / facilitation and design of learning interventions
Our Client: It is a statutory board under the Public Service Division, Prime Minister’s Office. They are the central learning institution for the Singapore Public Service and play a pivotal role in partnering government ministries and agencies to develop people for a first class public service.
- You have experience with developing learning interventions (e.g., identifying learning needs, designing curriculum, developing and evaluating learning interventions) based on competency frameworks and training roadmaps, and assessing their effectiveness.
- You are digitally savvy and skilled at developing online learning objects (e.g., infographics, videos, and article) for structured and just-in-time (JIT) learning and are able to curate existing learning content. You want to drive technology-enabled learning.
- You are driven to seek out latest trends and developments in L&D and relevant content domains, and contribute to market intelligence gathering and research to keep training programmes fresh and innovative.
- You are keen to undertake consultancy projects to support public agencies in their transformation journey through digitalisation and innovation.
- You have excellent project management skills, and are able to manage stakeholder relationships and project progress within budget and timelines.
- You enjoy working with subject matter experts to shape the course content, curriculum and learning outcomes.
- You are passionate about helping the Public Sector procurement and finance communities learn and become more effective professionals in their fields.
- At least 2-4 years of relevant working experience in Learning & Development (L&D)
- Experience in classroom training / facilitation and design of learning interventions / programmes
- Experience in designing and developing digital learning objects preferred. Equivalent digital expertise in other domains may be useful. Alternatively, expertise in user experience design, etc., could be helpful
- Strong organisational, analytical, project management and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, meticulous and resourceful
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-changing work environment
- Possess professionalism and confidence in dealing with people at all levels, especially with stakeholders in our lead agencies
- Openness to and aptitude for understanding and meeting the needs of the Public Sector procurement and finance communities.
If interested to explore the job opportunity, please send in your updated CV in word format at Manisha.firstname.lastname@example.org stating your salary expectations & availability to take it forward.
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602