Maintenance Planner - Oil and Gas MNC (Contract-West)
Our Client is a Fortune 500 Company and is one of the largest integrated refiners, marketer of petroleum products and chemical manufacturers in the world.
• To be responsible for the planning and scheduling of all Maintenance activities
• Plans and schedules any Routine Maintenance work required
• Works with Planner in developing schedule, cost estimates and equipment planning for Routine work to be accomplished during the Turnaround window
• Plan complex job and develop resource plan with Scheduler, Execution lead, and Operations across all disciplines. Able to identify and monitor critical and sub-critical paths for major events.
• Apply advanced functions of Planning & Estimating Tools, as applicable to the position.
• Educate field execution personnel on look-ahead schedules, and help ensure timely work progression.
• Provide input to maintenance work Contracting/Procurement strategy and steward to that plan.
• Resolve scheduling issues, including: Negative Float, Out-of-sequence updates, resource overloads, scope change, progress validation, etc.
• Develop a complete job plan with materials, resources and timeline.
• Provide input into material of construction selection and management.
• Plan, estimate, track and schedule Field Order Changes (FCO's).
• Assess work contingencies with schedule impact, lead coordination activity between teams should contingencies arise.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering within an applicable discipline, appropriate certification(s) within discipline, or equivalent professional experience
• Good understanding of safety, health, and environmental requirements (SHE), work selection criteria, work planning, norms estimating, procurement practices, business practices and controls, contractor interface awareness, development of job packs, etc.
• Skilled in scheduling work tasks to ensure efficient resource utilization, excellent coordination between operations (equipment readiness / permitting), material availability, construction equipment support, and labor crew (skills) composition and assignment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
• Proficient in selected scheduling and planning software
• Demonstrates good leadership skills in Work Team meetings to remove barriers and steward action items and cost profile to work plan and cost estimates.
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1