Our Client is one of the top 10 Fortune 500 company in the Oil and Gas industry.
1. The Maintenance Scheduler will Manage the Client’ s maintenance proactive and reactive jobs and coordinate integrated schedule with Production and stakeholders to produce a resource-optimized maintenance execution baseline plan.
2. He / She is also responsible for integrated scheduling maintenance activities in production units including construction and non-routine maintenance.
• Diploma in any Engineering Discipline (accredited); Bachelor Degree preferred.
• Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience, mainly technical support in Refinery or Petrochemical Plant. Preferably with some years in Engineering, Projects, Maintenance, Turnaround, or Operation experience.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience and Mastery (minimum Skill) level in scheduling using Primavera.
• Hands-on experience through craft ranks/operations preferred.