Maintenance Supervisor – Oil and Gas MNC (12 Mos Contract – Jurong Island)
Our Client is a Fortune 500 Company and is one of the largest integrated refiners, marketer of petroleum products and chemical manufacturers in the world.
• Responsible for directing or over-seeing work done by others in maintaining Company facilities, owning and managing the relationship /contract with the Maintenance & Reliability (M&R) and construction providers, focusing on delivery of objectives and plans within agreed performance parameters, and driving continuous improvement.
• Act as an execution team leader, leading a group of technicians / contractors to ensure and manage all aspects of job safety, quality, cost, schedule, manpower utilization, discipline & housekeeping.
• Responsible for the execution of the week 1 short term schedule and the optimization decisions within it.
• Assigns work and supervises contractors in the execution of the repair or maintenance work activities.
• Where assigned, act as lead craft supervisor for multi-craft, driving coordination between various supervisors and contractors according to plan.
• Take charge of planning, coordination and execution for break-ins promptly; involve planners if break-ins work falls into complex work category.
• Monitors job progress closely and remove barriers that will impede the safe, efficient and effective execution of the work. Resolves issues or conflicts timely.
• Report on current week jobs that are not done and align with PMCs on priority for reschedule of work.
• Review 4-weekly schedule to align on priority for upcoming works
• Report any pulled forward completed jobs and Break-in job tasks that cannot be completed in current week to Scheduler during weekly ISTE meeting
• Conducts frequent job safety observations at targeted work steps during execution to support flawless maintenance performance.
• Ensures proper handover of equipment to operations, including sign-off, LOTOs, PSSRs as necessary.
• Housekeeping, return of materials, refurbishments.
• Initiates follow-up activities such as the recycle of major activities and deviation from the plan activities.
• Provide appropriate feedback to craft planner on variances of planning steps in the schedule to facilitate improvement to future plans.
• Communicates and updates jobs status daily to PMC (refinery)/ Process Planner (SCP)
• Ensure and check the site condition for next day work is safe and adequate for work. (e.g. scaffolds erected that suit the work condition, etc.)
• Ensures technician capture the equipment technical histories in STRIPES / GEMS.
• Continues to explore work improvement opportunities in the area of cost and quality of repairs.
• Timely update to Area Scheduler on current week plan and feedback on barriers
• Ensure that Form of Acceptance (FOA), timesheet and Service Entry Sheets (SES) accurately reflect services rendered by Contractors at site, in a timely manner.
• Ensure Work Order is approved prior to start of work. When this is not possible due to emergency nature of work, WO should be raised by the next working day and Purchase Order issued as soon as practicable.
• For scheduling meeting, representing FLS to come prepared with all required information on behalf of his Craft
• Education background in Engineering discipline or equivalent professional experience
• Broad knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
• Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
• Functional Skills: SSHE management - operations and maintenance, managing critical maintenance activities, maintenance planning, maintenance scheduling, turnaround planning, maintenance management.
If you are keen to know more about this role, please email Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your resume in MS Word format. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mary Marquez (EA Regn No: R1326974)
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd (EA Licence No: 93C4403)
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1