Job Title: Manager, Customer Experience Management [Integrated Business Services Division]
Job Type: Contract, 2 years
Job Location: East Singapore
Key Skills: Operations Management & Customer Service
It is a statutory board under the Ministry of Education (MOE). It enables individuals to learn for life, pursue skills mastery and develop fulfilling careers, for a future-ready Singapore
- Reporting to the Principal Manager or Team Lead, the Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee the daily operation of One Call Centre’ (OCC) which is managed by an outsourced vendor.
- Monitor OCC’s daily and monthly service KPI achievements and ensure that necessary remedial actions are carried out promptly.
- Manage knowledge transfer activities to Customer Service Officers (CSO) and coordinate briefings and trainings conducted by Divisions
- Propose and implement SOPs to improve efficiency, quality and performance consistency.
- Support OCC officers to achieve timely resolution of cases.
- Manage case investigations and review findings on complaints/feedback related to OCC service and quality.
- Ensure prompt service recovery measures are carried out and propose corrective actions to meet quality requirements.
- Facilitate and maintain IT system access rights requests for new OCC officers.
- Collaborate with other divisions to review and implement effective approaches for good customer experience and reduce enquiry volume by:
- Providing insights on customer feedback and expectations
- Recommending measures to improve case management
- Enhancing FAQ contents to achieve first contact resolution
- Support the team in managing OCC Quality Audit (QA) and educate officers to comply with SOP
- Oversee the telephony system and propose changes to Integration Voice Recording (IVR) options within the hotlines
- Collate and track data/ information/ statistics for regular reports
- Coordinate meetings within the division and/or with external parties, and provide secretariat support for cross-functional taskforce
- Tertiary qualifications. Candidates without the required qualifications but possess the relevant work experience and required skills will also be considered.
- Up to 3 years of relevant work experience in operations management and customer service.
- Knowledge of chatbot applications (e.g. AskJamie), data analytics and customer relationship management (CRM) systems will be advantageous.
- Possess effective interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills and is customer-centric.
- Meticulous and attentive to details.
- Candidates without the required qualifications but with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
If keen & interested to learn more, please apply with your updated CV in word format at [email protected] stating your salary expectations and availability to discuss it further.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602