Job Title: Manager, HR Business Partnership
Job Type: Temp 12 months
Job Location: Mediapolis @ one-north
Key Skills: HR Experience
It is the world’s first Science and Technology Agency that brings together science and engineering capabilities across the Home Team Departments to transform the homeland security landscape and keep Singapore safe. They focus on such areas as biometrics, chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosives threats, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, forensics, robotics, automation and unmanned systems, and surveillance.
The successful job holder will be responsible for the following (but not limited to):
- Partner business units through a proactive and consultative approach in various strategic human resource areas such as recruitment and retention, performance management, staff management, industrial relations and exit management.
- Act as change agent by developing and communicating organizational strategy with business units and/or employees, where required.
- Support employees through employee life cycle from onboarding to off-boarding.
- Implement relevant HR strategies to support and drive business needs and performance
- Initiate reviews on existing HR processes for continuous improvement and relevancy.
- Provide professional advice on the interpretation of HR policies and employment legislations.
- Work closely with HR Shared Services and other stakeholders to provide solutions for business.
- Other ad-hoc initiatives and projects that may be assigned.
- Degree holders preferred.
- Non-degree holders with relevant HR experience may be considered.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years of relevant HR experience.
- Strong knowledge of Singapore’s employment laws and guidelines.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiarity with recruitment operations, especially with social and digital platforms, is an advantage.
- Knowledge of and experience with best practices in the management of scientific and engineering talent is an advantage.
- Comfortable with interacting with people at all levels, and able to deliver great service to business leaders.
- Mon – Thurs : 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Friday : 8:30am – 5:30pm
If keen & interested to learn more, please apply with your updated CV in word format at Manisha.firstname.lastname@example.org stating your salary expectations and availability to discuss it further.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602