Manager HR/Contract 2 years/South West Singapore/ up to $7.8 K
Job Title : Manager, Human Resources
Job Type : Contract 2 years, extendable/convertible
Job Location : South West Singapore
Key Skills : HR Business Partnership
• The candidate will be a key member of the HR partnership team that manages the Executive & Administrative staff.
• As HR Partner, you will work with assigned business units to co-design people solutions with your clients and spearhead people strategies to achieve outcomes. You will be the catalyst between business and HR with duties including performance review, talent acquisition, talent review, change management, succession planning, and employee engagement as well as organization development.
• 8 or more years of experience in HR business partnering or equivalent role, ideally in higher education or research sector.
• Degree in any discipline. Additional HR qualifications or certifications are advantageous.
• Demonstrable business and HR acumen, and ability to drive HR solutions.
• Demonstrable consulting skills and ability to engage senior stakeholders.
• Strong influencing and collaborating skills, with demonstrable ability to work across various HR teams and with staff at all levels.
• Resourceful and self-driven with a high degree of professional integrity.
• Meticulous and demonstrable experience with HR metrics.
• Good knowledge of labour legislations and HR best practices.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Has initiative, drive, and superior organization skills.
• Savvy with technology which includes Office 365 and SharePoint.
• Meticulous and strong team spirit.
• 8.30 am to 6pm (Mondays – Thursdays)
• 8.30 am to 5.30pm (Fridays)
If your skills & experience match the requirement, please share your updated CV in MS Word Format stating your current, expected salary details & availability at email@example.com to take it forward. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No 93C4403
EA Regn No R187260
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1