Manager, Performance Management Auditing, HR/Contract 2 years/South West Singapore/Up to $7.8 K
Job Title : Manager, Performance Management Auditing, HR
Job Type : Contract-2 years
Job Location : South West Singapore
Key Sills : Performance Management Auditing/ HRBP
Performance Management Auditing
• Conduct review of the Quarterly Performance Feedback (QPF) Review Process for compliance with the QPF Review Framework
• Conduct QPF Roadshows for E&A (Executive) staff and Reporting Managers
• Analyze Goal Setting for E&A (Executive) staff to validate the efficacy of Goals set
• Analyze results of each QPF Review Session to ensure equity, consistency, and alignment with the QPF Framework
• Assist with the convening of the Pre-Calibration Committee comprising the Dean and Vice Deans
• Work with Digital Transformation on enhancements to the QPF Application
• Partner and support the School in a proactive and consultative approach in a full spectrum of HR functions which includes Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement, Compensation, Performance Appraisals, off boarding.
• Serve as the contact point for employee relations issues, carry out accurate assessment of situation and provide advisory.
• Work closely with HR functional teams and HR Shared Services team from Office of Human Resources Projects.
• Coordinate and execute HR-related projects and programmes.
• Ensure HR projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
• Monitor HR programmes and projects progress to ensure successful execution.
• Degree in any discipline with at least 8 years of experience in HR business partnering.
• Possess good knowledge of statistical and data analysis methodology.
• Some experience in data analytics / dashboards is preferred.
• Demonstrable business and HR acumen, and ability to drive HR solutions.
• Demonstrable consulting skills and ability to engage senior stakeholders.
• Strong influencing and collaborating skills, with demonstrable ability to work across various HR teams and with staff at all levels.
• Resourceful and self-driven with a high degree of professional integrity.
• Meticulous and demonstrable experience with HR metrics.
• Good knowledge of labour legislations and HR best practices.
• 8.30 am to 6pm (Mondays – Thursdays)
• 8.30 am to 5.30pm (Fridays)
If your skills & experience match the requirement, please share your updated CV in MS Word Format stating your current, expected salary details & availability at firstname.lastname@example.org to take it forward. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No 93C4403
EA Regn No R187260
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1