NFS Teacher Aide / Up to S$1,900 per month / Boon Keng
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
• Work closely with teachers to provide support in preparation of lessons;
- Help to replenish ingredients,
- Prepare the ingredient for the classes i.e. cutting of chicken/fish and separate the ingredients into specified portions according to class size
- Clean teachers’ centre tables, assist students with cookers / ovens / grill / blenders / steamers, mop spills
• After lessons to help clean up and store food properly. Check all cookers are switched off, sinks are clean, cookers are clean and rubbish is disposed of. Clean the centre store table
• General cleaning of kitchens including cleaning table tops, sinks, cookers, sweeping and mopping of the floor and emptying dustbins.
• General maintenance of the cookers, ovens, grills, microwave ovens, small kitchen appliances such as blenders, cake mixers, food processors, electric steamers, etc. and washing machine.
• Maintain kitchen and food hygiene including proper food handling and storage, clear fridges of unwanted/spoilt foods and sanitise fridge.
• Maintain kitchen safety (handling electrical appliances and keep sharp objects in safe location).
• Check all cutleries and kitchen equipment are in place and are accounted for.
• Ensure that all taps, electric points and gas main are turned off if not in used.
• Replenish the perishables and dry goods. Check that ingredients have not expired.
• Organise equipment in kitchens and store room. Neaten up and replace any posters or labels where required
• Assist teacher in charge with stock take of assets managed ST Synthesis
• At least 1 years of working experience in school kitchen or similar working environment
• Min. GCE ‘N’ Level certification or other relevant certification such as NITEC and Higher NITEC related to culinary and / food science
• Proficient in English as medium of verbal and written communication
• Able to converse in 1 other language
• Able to handle kitchen equipment such as ovens, cookers, blenders, steamers and etc.
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel
• Able to send emails to suppliers with teacher in charge supervision
• Mondays to Thursday: 7:30am to 4:00pm, inclusive of 30 minutes lunch break
• Fridays: 7:30am to 3:30pm, inclusive of 30 minutes lunch break
• Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
• Salary: Up to S$1,900 per month
• Contract Period: 1 January 2023 – 31 December 2023 (with option to extend based on client’s discretion)
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Mindy at firstname.lastname@example.org /Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg | 64941546
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1