• Daily duties include general cleaning of kitchens, preparation of food and assist teachers during cookery and NFS theory lessons.
• Weekly duties (preferably on Fridays) include cleaning of cookers, ovens and sinks. Clear fridges of unwanted/ spoilt food and wipe shelves.
• General cleaning, maintenance of kitchen and assist in stock take or any other duties assigned by the Reporting Officer/ Teacher-In-Charge
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Basic IT Skills required for data entry to keep stock of food and equipment
• Able to communicate in basic English to support the teachers in preparation of practical lessons
• Normal working hours: 7:30am to 12:30pm OR 8:30am to 1:30pm, without lunch break (tentatively Monday to Friday)
• Additional working hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm for 6 school days to help support the school exam periods, inclusive of 45 min lunch break
• Ad-hoc Basis - during school holidays in June, November and December, the Part-Time Food Lab Assistant may be called upon by the school to support our teachers during practical lesson
• Working hours may vary according to school needs and requirements
• Bedok Reservoir (School environment)
• Salary: Up to S$12 per hour
• Contract Period: 01 January 2023 – 31 December 2023 (with option to extend)
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Mindy at email@example.com /Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg | 64941546
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667