• Maintain the plants in the school eco-garden:
o Sowing the seeds
o Watering the plants
o Labeling the plants
o Trimming the grass
• Work closely with Head of Department and Level Head Science in matters pertaining to the garden maintenance.
• Ensuring of sufficient resources of materials (eg fertilizer, soil) and informing HOD for any purchases to be done.
• Prepare plants and resources for lessons.
• Assist in preparation of the garden for competitions / school visits.
• At least 3 years’ experience as a Gardener
• Must have good knowledge of different plant species and their maintenance needs
• 50 hours per month (there will be a 30 mins lunch break if working hours is more than 5 hours per day, and lunch break is not paid)
• Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
• Punggol (School environment)
• Salary: Up to S$700 per month
• Contract Period: 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2023 (with option to extend)
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Mindy at email@example.com /Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg | 64941546
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667