Job Title : Procurement Analyst/PMO
Job Location : Changi Business Park
Job Type : 12 Months Contract
Key Skills : Procurement or Program / Project Management
It focuses on nurturing the culture of the “World’s Best Bank” (2018-2022, Global Finance/Euromoney). Their approach is a combination of both science and art. They immerse their stakeholders in the world of design thinking and experimentation, drive rigorous creativity along their innovation pipeline, and build connections between corporate entrepreneurs and start-ups. They are a cross-disciplinary team focused on the invention of solutions that will radically improve the way people live, work and play.
• To work closely with Category/Sourcing Managers in SG and Region for various procurement projects and initiatives.
• Support internal stakeholder to manage the RFx process, evaluating the contracts and award of the contracts.
• Support contract renewal.
• Procurement process improvement.
• Ensure procurement compliance to the bank’s standard.
• Possess Degree / Diploma in any discipline
• 1- 3 years Procurement experience – IT Hardware, Software & Professional Services acknowledge, Telco or,
• 1- 3 years Program / Project Management
• Positive attitude, eager to learn
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Project management skills
• Knowledge of Procurement processes
• Familiar with Excel (pivot table) & PowerPoint
• Strategic Sourcing
• Contract Negotiation
• Data Analytics
If this role sounds interesting to you, please share your updated CV in word format at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current, expected salary and availability to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No 93C4403
EA Regn No R1872602