• Assist with the GeBIZ operations (e.g. preparation of award, publication of specifications, issuance of Purchase Order)
• Review of approval documents for Demand Aggregation (DA) and Small Value Purchase (SVP) to ensure compliance with internal guidelines and Procurement Instruction Manuals (IM)
• Coordinating and liasing with internal stakeholders on the requirements for DA and SVP.
• Any other daily or ad hoc tasks as and when requested.
• Diploma or degree qualification with relevant experience in Government Procurement or related discipline
• Strong numeral, analytical and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and independent
• Ability to work closely with the team and cross-functional across the organisation
• Relevant hands-on experience in GeBIZ and / or NFS will be preferred, but not mandatory.
• Proficient in using MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Only Singaporeans
• Working location: Central
• Contract period: 3 months contract; with option to extend.
• Working hours: Mon-Fri (8.30am – 6pm)
• Salary: Up to $2,100 per month (Based on qualification & working experience)
• This is an outsourced role
RMA CONSULTANTS PTE LTD
200 Jalan Sultan #03-38 email@example.com
Textile Centre T +65 6298 7159 F +65 6292 0459
Singapore 199018 UEN: 199307306W
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kyrea at Kyreachin@rmagroup.com.sg or Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667