Job Title: Procurement Executive/Assistant Manager
Job Type: Temp 11 Months
Job Location: Pasir Panjang Road
Key Skills: General Admin / Procurement
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm with 1hr lunch break.
It is a statutory board of the Singapore government, under the Ministry of Communications and Information. It aims to build a competitive and sustainable infocomm media industry & is developing Singapore as a nucleus for media content, services and applications, while growing the seed of technological innovation and fostering collaboration between local and multinational corporations in the sectors.
- Work with IT vendor/user divisions to conduct procurement-related system testing/enhancements/investigations, thereafter update the rectified results in GeBIZ and ACE system.
- Handle procurement operations (i.e. follow-up of Purchase Orders) according to the policies and procedures:
- Assist in follow-up actions required for Purchase Orders (POs) affected by change of cost centres (vary POs; terminate existing POs and reissue replacement POs)
- Assist in closing of POs
- Handle GeBIZ transactions e.g Purchase Order issuance, ITQ/ITT/RFP/RFQ etc from publication of opportunity to award
- Support the team in procurement case file reviews and audit reviews
- Assist in other projects as required
- Degree holder with relevant 2 plus years of experience.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Meticulous and eye for detail
- Preferably familiar with GeBIZ 2.0 procurement functions and ACE system for procurement and invoicing.
If interested, please apply with your updated CV in word format at [email protected] stating your current / expected salary and availability to take it forward. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602