Job Title: Product Designer
Job Type: One year
Location: Stamford Road
Key Skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design
It is the custodian of Singapore’s heritage & responsible for telling the Singapore story, sharing the Singaporean experience and imparting Singapore spirit. It is a statutory board under the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth.
To assist the Retail and Merchandising team to design and develop merchandise and creative to promote the museums’ branding and museum content and/or to support programmes and exhibitions.
- To collaborate with museums and stakeholders on merchandise development.
- To develop design proposal that will suit the project’s purpose, including drafting design briefs, sketches, and copy writing and proofreading whenever required;
- To conceptualize, develop and design creative, sustainable and functional products.
- To source for suppliers and products to support museum and exhibition contents
- To provide production support, working with contractors on costing, prototyping, packaging to the final delivery or products.
- To prepare impactful marketing and promotional EDM, posters etc for new products launch and promotional campaign/events.
- To assist in the visual merchandising at the MUSEUM LABEL shops for new merchandise and promotional campaigns.
Degree/Diploma in Product Design or Visual Communication, preferably with 5 years of relevant experience in the retail or gifts industry.
Interest in Art or Singapore History will be an advantage
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design
A self- driven team player that is able to produce quality work under pressure and constraints of tight timelines
Demonstrate good illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for prints
Good command of written and oral English language and have the ability to negotiate and communicate well with both contractors and customers.
- Mon-Thu: 8.30am to 6pm
- Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Lunch Time: Between 12pm to 2pm
- Duration: 1hour
If interested, please apply with your updated CV in word format at Manisha.firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current / expected salary and availability to take it forward. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602