Production – Oil and Gas MNC (3 Years – West)
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
Our Client is a Fortune 500 Company and is one of the largest integrated refiners, marketer of petroleum products and chemical manufacturers in the world.
SCOPE OF WORK
• Supervises personnel, may include coordination of contractors, to deliver safe, reliable and profitable operations in assigned operating units (fields, plants, manufacturing, terminaling, pipelines, warehousing, offices, etc.).
• Provide HSE leadership to the Team.
• Involvement in the formation and then the implementation of the team succession plan.
• Assist in the building and then implementing processes that will ensure Continuous Improvement
• Liaising with the onshore support team to ensure platform performance contract is achieved.
• Be familiar with new build Certification and System Handover processes, i.e. GOC, whilst maintaining correct system Integrity Management standards.
• Take a major role in setting up systems, examples would be operating manuals and procedures.
• Provide input into HAZIDs and HAZOPs.
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1