Job Title: Project Assistant (Datacleansing)
Job Type: Temp 6 months
Job Location: Stamford Road Singapore
It is the custodian of Singapore’s heritage & responsible for telling the Singapore story, sharing the Singaporean experience and imparting Singapore spirit. It is a statutory board under the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth.
- Support in data verification and reconciliation activities which includes preparation and consolidation of data
- Prepare data (from systems or documents) for reconciliation by project team
- Perform minor data-cleansing tasks as instructed
- Report on status of issues and progress
- Diploma in Business Administration, Accountancy or relevant professional qualifications.
- Proactive, meticulous, strong analytical skills and able to work independently and as a team, under minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Systematic and adopt a thorough approach to work, with a strong sense of accountability and sense of urgency
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Comfortable working on large sets of data and documents
8.15am - 5.30pm (Mon-Thur); 8.15am-5pm (Fri)
If interested, please apply with your updated CV in word format at Manisha.firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current / expected salary and availability to take it forward. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602