• Coordinate the production of school’s key marketing and communication collaterals:
- Curate, maintain and publish content on webpages
- Support the department’s design requirements (e.g. photo editing, artwork creation and editing, etc.)
- Liaise with various stakeholders to gather content
- Proofread marketing collaterals and publications
- Assist in photoshoot and video shoot sessions (if any)
• Pre-event and on-site support for events when necessary
• General administrative and coordination work
• Proficient in use of design software (e.g. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Know basic knowledge of project coordination
• Mon to Thu: 9am – 6.30pm. 1 hour lunch break.
• Fri: 9am – 6pm. 1 hour lunch break.
• Woodlands area. (School environment)
• Salary: up to S$14 per hour
• Contract Period: 6 months from immediate
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at [email protected]
| 64941417 or 62987159
To expedite processing, please ensure your resume is updated at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1660434