Our Client is a Fortune 500 Company and is one of the largest integrated refiners, marketer of petroleum products and chemical manufacturers in the world.
SCOPE OF WORK
• Project Engineer to support an Instrumentation project
• Performs engineering design evaluations and works to complete projects within budget and scheduling restraints.
• Reviews industry policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy, security, and regulatory compliance.
• Reviews reports of production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine or address problems. Provides technical support for the engineering process.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Back up responsibilities for the Project Manager as required
• Participates in Invitation to Tender (ITT) development, bid evaluation and contractor selection
• Participates in identification and sourcing long lead equipment, assuring Front End Engineering Design (FEED) contractor support until equipment is assigned to the contractor
• Coordinates development of Client’s deliverables
• Coordinates development of Functional Interaction Plan
• Coordinates project issues resolution process
• Coordinates change requests and endorses change authorization
• Responsible for the completion of the assigned work scope consistent with the Project Objectives
• Engages Project Team and functional resources to verify that the design and construction is consistent with project specifications and standards
• Serves as interface between Project Team and Contractor
• Ensures smooth transitions between project stages
• Leads Project Management Team (PMT) in applying Project Management Systems
• Bachelor’s degree or related engineering specialty, or equivalent professional experience
• Experience in multiple assignments in engineering, construction, and project management and controls activities
• Broad range of experience and skills through multiple function & project assignments (Multi-discipline skill set)
• Strong leadership, influencing and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational, coordination, planning & interface skills
• Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads & frequent changes in priorities
• Excellent communication skills & ability to read, write & speak fluent English
• Proficient in MS Office suite of software programs
If you are keen to know more about this role, please email Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your resume in MS Word format. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mary Marquez (EA Regn No: R1326974)
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd (EA Licence No: 93C4403)