Project Manager- Professional Services/Permanent/East Singapore
Job Title : Project Manager- Professional Services
Job Type : Permanent
Job Location : East Singapore
Key Skills : Project Management
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Project Manager for Professional services. In this role, you will work closely with customers and internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects, optimize revenue and achieve project objectives in relation to cost, time, and quality. Your responsibilities will include assembling project teams, coordinating staff and internal resources, managing customer relationships, and liaising closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the efficient delivery of projects.
• Collaborating with functional teams to optimize project efficiency and outcomes.
• Creating project dashboards and data for review.
• Managing stakeholder relationships and tracking KPIs/focus areas.
• Developing KPIs, conducting analysis, and executing mitigation plans.
• Building customer relationships and exceeding expectations.
• Creatively and analytically problem-solving in a team environment.
• Procuring adequate resources to meet project objectives within timelines.
• Implementing governance standards, tracking project status, and establishing best practices.
• Reporting and tracking project metrics, financials, and SLAs.
• Managing risks, changes, and impact analysis.
• Delivering end-to-end project documentation, control, and success, and transferring to Operations.
• Degree holder with 5+ years of Project Management experience.
• Experience in Business process outsourcing project management
• Proven and effective leadership skills with a high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to manage teams.
• The confidence and maturity of judgement to represent the company at senior levels with customer organizations.
• Exceptional written communication skills.
• Strong internal stakeholder management.
• Strong customer focus and external relationship management.
• Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity to make effective commercial and financial decisions
• Very good reporting and Data analysis skills (Excel)
• Basic financial understanding (margin, costing, pricing, etc.)
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities is essential
If your skills & experience match the requirement, please share your updated CV in MS Word Format stating your current, expected salary details & availability at firstname.lastname@example.org to take it forward. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No 93C4403
EA Regn No R187260