Radio Comm Licensing Executive - 11 months contract
Job Title: Talent Acquisition – Management
Job Type: Temp 11 Months
Job Location: Pasir Panjang Road
It is a statutory board of the Singapore government, under the Ministry of Communications and Information. It aims to build a competitive and sustainable infocomm media industry & is developing Singapore as a nucleus for media content, services and applications, while growing the seed of technological innovation and fostering collaboration between local and multinational corporations in the sectors
• Assist to process radio-comm licensing matters/applications
• Assist to process payments received, put up for approval on requests for waiver of late payment fee, refunds and licence transfers
• Assist to process GIRO applications
• Assist to contact applicants/licensees on expiring invoices
• Assist to send weekly email reports for tracking of payments, licence renewals, and prepare reports for the monthly LD meetings to the teams for info and update.
• Assist in other adhoc assignments.
• Diploma holder in telecommunication preferred
• Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office
• Able to liaise with members of the public and licensees
Monday to Thursday: 8:30AM to 6:00PM
Friday: 8:30AM to 5:30PM
If interested, please apply with your updated CV in word format at at Mary Marquez email@example.com or Sneha at firstname.lastname@example.org
stating your current / expected salary and availability to take it forward. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1326974
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1