Receptionist cum Admin Assistant / Up to S$1,900 per month / Marine Parade
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
• Answer phone calls, greet visitors, take messages, respond to enquiries & requests as well as provide
general useful information
• Maintain resource files required for counter duty.
• Render first level assistance to walk-in pupils’ needs (including sick & injured pupils). To escalate to other
colleagues in the office immediately if it is beyond superficial cases.
• Handle / support situations when pupils vomit, soil their clothes, need sewing of buttons and zips on
• To deliver the students’ things to the classrooms and/or fetch the students’ down from class.
• Manage incoming/outgoing mails and deliveries as well as lost and found records
• Maintain the forms cabinet in the office. All forms must be current and to be replenished constantly.
• Monitor and replenish stationery and other school supplies
• Assist in filing, typing and verification of documents as well as maintaining and updating of data
• Able to operate office equipment like fax, photocopier, etc.
• Assist in stores supplies management during school holidays
• Other administrative duties that may be assigned by the school
• At least 3 GCE ‘O’ Level passes or equivalent, with a pass in English
• At least 3 years of experience in Administration and school environment
• Preferably have a first-aid with CPR certification
• Proficient in MS Office Applications
• Communicate well in English
• Good interpersonal and customer service skills to manage students, parents, visitors, etc.
• Meticulous, responsible and independent
• Possess initiative and have good problem-solving skills
• Able to work independently as well as in a team with professional ethics
Mondays to Thursdays: 7.30AM to 4.30PM
Fridays: 7.30AM to 4.00PM
Lunch Break – 30 mins
Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
Marine Parade (School environment)
Salary: Up to S$1,900 per month
Contract Period: 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2023 (with option to extend based on clients discretion)
This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Mindy at
email@example.com /Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg | 64941546
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at
https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates
will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1